New album from my project Blood Of Deliverance (FFO Emperor, older Opeth)

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by KailM, Dec 30, 2019.

1. KailM

KailM SS.org Regular

[​IMG]SWCover2122719 by Joe Blow, on Flickr

So I've been working on this for 5 years. Actually, some of the songs and riffs began a lot longer ago than that. But anyway, it's been intense seeing this come to fruition. Some of the songs have been shared here before in demo form; mostly to get feedback on my mixing. Some of the tracks have never been heard before by anyone except me. This was created on a shoestring budget and without any knowledge about recording or producing music at the beginning. I now know just enough to create passable music (you can be the judge of that though). I'm happy with how it turned out.

I should mention, I didn't intend for this to be a 63 minute album, but that's how it turned out. I have enough material for another album that will be considerably shorter. I almost scrapped this altogether; most of the music has been done for the last year. For some reason I've been hesitant to share it; and the album cover took me a long time to get right (those birds just wouldn't hold still!!!).

It's definitely a concept album in that it is meant to be listened to in order -- but the last two songs are the best, IMO.;) Anyhow, here it is -- enjoy it or take a pass on it. You can download it for free. Cheers!
    https://bloodofdeliverance.bandcamp.com/releases

2. buriedoutback

buriedoutback SS.org Regular

Awesome!
    I will check this out!

KailM likes this.
  3. Pietjepieter

Pietjepieter SS.org Regular

Cool man! I know how much time and afford it takes to make something like this!

Concerts! i will lissen to it :agreed:

KailM likes this.
  4. BLD

BLD Bleeding The Weak

Well done. I like what you are doing with this. I have the same issue not wanting to release stuff. Finally happy with a song I’ve written, re-written, recorded and re-recorded many times over the years. Sometimes you just gotta leap and see what happens.

KailM likes this.