I'd love to hear your thoughts about a new song I've been working on. It's an Internet collaboration - songwriter in USA, singer in France, myself on bass, guitars and mixing. My biggest challenge imo was the vocals. There was some distortion in the original recording that I found doing boost-and-sweep - I removed it with two notch filters. Worse was dealing with the wide dynamics. To get the softest part (start of both verses) to be audible and the climaxes to be tolerable I used two compressors. Maybe I sucked too much life out of her... [sc]https://soundcloud.com/phugoid/set-me-free[/sc] I would love to get feedback about any part of it. I just want to learn and improve.