N(Amp/Half-Stack)Day - Line 6 Vetta HD & Ibanez 412 cab!!!

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
Well after being able to find a killer deal on both a head and cab, I was able to spend the rest of my tax return loot on a new amp. And thankfully, it's one that will compete with a drum set and one I can use to start playing out again with...

Behold:
225584_10150245417071081_657276080_8948541_4175892_n.jpg

I've always played the Vetta series at G.C. when they had them and always loved the tones you could pull out of it. Well now that I own one, I'm seeing first hand just how much this thing has and how much this thing is capable of doing. Not to mention just how loud this thing can be. Since it showed up on Thursday, I've been busy trying to tweak it out and get a channel for each guitar tweaked on it for use at home. I know I'll have to do the same thing once I start playing out with it at a live volume, but will deal with it once I start jamming with others again.

Thanks to Jason - dingaling here on the forum for the awesome deal on the amp. The Ibanez ToneBlaster X 412 cab was bought by Zzounds for $290 brand new. So far it sounds awesome and no complaints at all with either one!

Now my only debate is what kind of project I wanna do... I know that's a topic for a different board, so I'll post about it later...

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Nice setup.
Did you customize the 4x12?

I love my Vetta II, but the slight patch switching is getting to me, especially during live shows.

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
Nice setup.
Did you customize the 4x12?

I love my Vetta II, but the slight patch switching is getting to me, especially during live shows.

Yes I did customize the cab. I put the old Caterpillar corporate logo on the cab like I did with the Marshall's I had, as well as with the green duct tape on the front of the cab. It's kinda my signature for my gear, or my amp anyway...

But I hear ya about the slight delay of switching between channels. But I don't do anything that needs that immediate switch from one to the other so that slight delay is not really an issue.

But thanks on the compliments!

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Yes I did customize the cab. I put the old Caterpillar corporate logo on the cab like I did with the Marshall's I had, as well as with the green duct tape on the front of the cab. It's kinda my signature for my gear, or my amp anyway...

But I hear ya about the slight delay of switching between channels. But I don't do anything that needs that immediate switch from one to the other so that slight delay is not really an issue.

But thanks on the compliments!

Awesome, it looks pretty cool and I could not tell it was duct tape!

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
$290? Are the newer ones much different from the older ones? When I got my Toneblaster cab, it was $220 new. Grats on the Vetta in any case. I still kind of want one as a backup/alternative to my Axe-FX. :metal: