My bands demo, finally done! (progressive deathcore, free download)

WhitechapelCS

Alpha Incipient
Reaction score
I posted here awhile ago about my band Exalted Corruption. Well, it was an older, shitty song, recorded with shitty equipment and sub-par members.
Being the only original member left, although I recorded all guitar and bass, with a completely new line up and my buddies studio getting a complete overhaul, (including Axe-Fx ultra :cool:) we we're able to finally finish what we started so long ago.
Give it a listen, we have an eastern sound to our scales and riffs, some pretty groovy stuff, catchy leads and tasteful breakdowns. Give it a listen, and if you enjoy you can download it all for free.

free highquality download here;
Exalted Corruption

Let me know what you all think!

powergroover

monster death chunk
Reaction score
how do you create the intro sound effects in the first song ? :hbang:
production-wise, all sounds good, but i feel the drums are a bit lacking compared to the others

WhitechapelCS

Alpha Incipient
Reaction score
thanks guys, the drums we're really hard to get right without getting a wet-ham sounding trigger, but i agree that in parts they aren't as powerful as we would've liked.
We worked really hard to get the quality 100% that we could and I'm really happy with the sound so far, and you're welcome for the download! I love getting high-quality music of bands I enjoy, and free is always better.

yidcorer

Banned
Reaction score
I love the cinematic elements, but it doesn´t mix well with the metal stuff you do. Glad to hear people writing music that is out of the box :)

Latest posts