Musicians/Guitarists/Anyone in Savannah, GA? Speak up!

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by Opion, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Opion

Opion Sir Mattafer

This town is awful for metal, mind you, but is awful for music in general. Sure, we've had Baroness, Black Tusk & Kylesa all rise above the shit that plays in Sweet Melissa's, but they've gone on to bigger and better things. I'm still kinda in limbo when it comes to recording my own material, having my laptop cease to exist & all my DKFH midi files, but I have songs written, a drive to become recognized and simply a love for the guitar and for complicated, yet fun challenging music.

Are you a guitarist in the same boat? Do you just wanna jam and write a few songs and see where it could go? Or are you in need of a fill-in guitarist who can adapt quite quickly to most band-situations? Please contact me, before I go postal on this town's shitty music scene. :lol:

2. BigPhi84

BigPhi84 Pronounced "FEE"

There are very few of us around. I'm in Savannah, along with my lil' "bruh", Trapper. Izebecool is in Statesboro. There are a couple of guys from South Carolina, including one of the guitarists from Shadows of Creation. I wouldn't mind jamming some time.

3. Opion

Opion Sir Mattafer

Yeah man, I knew there were some lurking around here, you being one of them...do you live in town, or the islands? I'm located on Wilmington. Shoot me a PM sometime, I'd love to get together with a fellow forum member and play together :yesway: