Multiple Tattoo thread

DrOctavion

Reaction score
What's going on guys?
Anyone out there have large tattoos covering large areas of their bodies?
I currently have an aquatic half sleeve and coming the 29th of this month i am getting a full on chest piece including pyramids and planets and all that jazz.

PACK018

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
DSCN0532-1.jpg

always a work in progess...lol

infernalservice

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
First color session on the squid portion of my sleeve. Session 2 is in 3 weeks.
squidmen.jpg

Bottom of the same sleeve. Angel of death. Its sort of a lot of random stuff:
angelpart.jpg

My hairless one eyed cat Jim:
jim.jpg

The Black Dahlia (minus Murder):
blackdahlia.jpg

Patrick Bateman on my leg:
bateman.jpg

Dr. Manhattan from the Watchmen. I couldn't find a pic, but the artist had one online:
manhat.jpg

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Shit across my neck stands for Proud To Be God-Free. Chestpiece is fairly self-explanatory, and hasn't happened yet (obviously :lol:). My right arm will eventually be a sort of Frankenstein/Zombie sleeve. It's getting finished next weekend! Well, half of it, anyways.

My left arm will part of my sleeve idea, only it'll be steampunk-meets-biomechanical (yeah, I'm that kind of loser). It's sort of a play on the frailty of humanity and our future as cyborgs.

Dr. Hugo De Garis, FTW :hbang:.

infernalservice

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
^ dude, what's left of you to colour??!!!

nice tatoos!!!
Thanks man. I still have almost a whole arm and leg left open. Most of my chest too. I have a huge backpiece i progress of Swamp Thing in black and grey. If i can snap I pic I will post it sometime.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
This was my first piece, a portrait of my grandparents. Got it done about 3 or 4 years ago.

n515354832_621671_5536-2.jpg

My right arm, which has had just over 30 hours put into it, finished it in September of 2009.

mobydicksleeve.jpg

mobydick.jpg

And Vincent will be sending me the preliminary drawing for my left sleeve some time within the next week. The tattooing will start in July.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Thanks, man. It was done by Vincent while he was at Tattoo Mania, but he's working out of Glamort now. Here's a link to his site if you're interested in looking into his portfolio. He barely speaks english cuz he's originally from France, so his site is all in french, which is kind of inconvenient for both him and those who don't speak the language considering how much larger the english-speaking portion of the market in North America is. To go through his portfolio, just click the "Galerie Suivante" thing. I think there's 8 pages or so.

Bizzaroid tattoos par Vincent

DrOctavion

Reaction score
Damn man it has been a long time since i have posted in here, i couldnt figure out how to find it haha. But as of now i have my half sleeve completed, Chest piece halfway done (dreading going back), and part one of two feet tattoos. Since i found out how to find my own posts i will post pictures of them tomorrow!

But with that being said if anyone has tattoos they want to post in here feel free, I am enjoying seeing all the cool work and i like the Moby Dick tattoo very much!

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
just happened to get some work done last night, this is my latest altough i have 16 pieces
216168_10150164065761651_654226650_7130881_4773725_n.jpg

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Shit across my neck stands for Proud To Be God-Free. Chestpiece is fairly self-explanatory, and hasn't happened yet (obviously :lol:). My right arm will eventually be a sort of Frankenstein/Zombie sleeve. It's getting finished next weekend! Well, half of it, anyways.

My left arm will part of my sleeve idea, only it'll be steampunk-meets-biomechanical (yeah, I'm that kind of loser). It's sort of a play on the frailty of humanity and our future as cyborgs.

Dr. Hugo De Garis, FTW :hbang:.

Dude. I was so close to getting that EXACT zombie bite about 9 months ago. :lol:

Here are 2 of my pieces:
210639_213927255284652_100000021364677_904167_1579538_o.jpg

100_3744.jpg

I have another one of a varsity X on my rib cage (I'm straight edge), but don't have a picture, nor do I feel like taking one. :lol:

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
My sleeve so far (I know its a bad picture). The concept is basically a pirate ship in space that gets attacked by a squid, which is depicted falling out of the atmosphere into the ocean. We're gonna put a blood thirsty shark with eighty bajillion teeth in and a diver's helmet before we start colouring.

Attachments

• sbd 002.JPG
    sbd 002.JPG
    895.6 KB · Views: 35