Multieffect for vocal & looper question

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by dr_kotasz, Oct 25, 2012.

1. dr_kotasz

dr_kotasz Custom

Hi all,

can you suggest for me a good looper and a good vocal multi-effect?

I want to form an acoustic duo with my girlfriend and we look for a good and simple gear for this project.
    The effect for her vocal could be a TC-Helicon Voicetone Harmony-M, because my girlfriend want to add some harmonies to her vocal parts controlled by a MIDI keyboard.
    She wants harmony effects, midi-controlled harmonies, reverb, maybe delay.... not so many things but the sound quality is prio 1!
    that's why we plan a TC-Helicon Harmony-M

And also, we need a good, but not too expensive looper. 8 tracks are enough!
    We think about a Digitech looper, this one: Jamman stereo

If all this are in one equipment... it's OK!

Any suggestion?

IMPORTANT NOTE: The tuning will be A=432Hz...

2. Konfyouzd

Konfyouzd Return of the Dread-I

The only looper I have experience with is the DigiTech JamMan. It can be a bit of a pain in the ass playing with it on carpet, but I'm not sure you're even supposed to so that could just be user error.

What I mean is that sometimes when I go to stomp it and loo what I just played, the carpet just gives a little and I never engage the button. Again, I probably shouldn't be playing with it on carpet if that's my only issue.

For vocal effects, you have me stumped, but I'm sure someone else will chime in.

FWIW I hear good things about Boomerang loopers, but I have no first hand experience/knowledge.