MUGEN: The Ultimate 'Build Your Own' Fighting Game

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by Randy, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Randy

Randy Full on Friendship!™ Super Moderator

Big up to my neighbor (well, kinda) Sevenstring.org - View Profile: Mr Violence for the heads up about this. I'm friggin' addicted now.

What is M.U.G.E.N?

More info on how it works here:

Shin RyuKen's Guide to Mugen. Need help? We got it all.

And a few great resources:

Mugen-Infantry

CVG UNITED

Infinity Mugen Team

If I had more time, I'd go over my complete roster but I don't have the list right here. Currently I've got a DC vs Marvel vs Capcom vs SNK vs Various others (including Robocop, Predator, Ash (Army of Darkness, Snorlax, etc.).

Bloody_Inferno likes this.
  2. sami

sami porkshop sammiches

I downloaded a buttload of characters but only played a few times. The mario stage and bonus stages are fun though.

goddamn that vid has a lot of characters!

3. Randy

Randy Full on Friendship!™ Super Moderator

Yeah, that dude totally went overkill.

I have one of those 'character selection screens' that's supports several hundred peeps but that's just because I couldn't find another screen pack that I liked the look of as much.

This is my roster as of this morning:

[​IMG]

Most of the space in the middle is authentically empty. The black spaces between some characters is just because whoever made those characters fucked up the icons. Once I get my roster built up where I want it to be and I find a more practical selection screen, I'll go through and make sure everybody has a functioning icon. :yesway: