Hello fellow SSO peeps. I recently finished modding an Ibanez RG7421, and posting the progress to the luthiery section. Before that project however, I took it upon myself to mod a ltd sc-207. I didn't document the process quite as well as my other project, but I thought some of you may enjoy it. In my excitement to start modding, I failed to take any pictures of the 'before'. This will have to do haha Started simple: Then got more complicated. I did this before the release of the soapbar sized passives from SD, and ended up routing out the tabs on the sides by hand...by FAR not the cleanest job, but it worked! After HOURS of trying to figure out how to solve a few issues, I finally got them in. In order for the screws on the pickup rings to fit, I had to cut chucks of a dowel and place them in the corners of the pickup cavities. Holy hell was it frustrating haha. After I got the seymour duncan SH-5 and SH-6 in, got it strung up just to find out I soldered the pickup selector switch backwards. This was my first real pickup swap...man did it kick the crap out of me. After trying to decide if I wanted to finish it or not, I finally ordered the black tom bridge and black screws / jackplate. I also took some time and a chuck of scotchbrite pad to my neck...super awesome satin feel. It's been this way for about 6 months and hasn't started to fade back to gloss. Super happy with the results. And it was completed!