MixbusTV has been hacked

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by shnizzle, Feb 20, 2020.

1. shnizzle

shnizzle johnny

I´m sorry if this kind of topic doesn´t belong here, but I feel it has to be taken notice of.

MixbusTV is, imo, one of the best music production channels on Youtube. David doesn´t stay in the beginner realm of music production, but rather goes into some really cool nitty gritty details and professional mixing tricks, that actually boosted my mixes to the next level. He is an industry professional and shares all his know-how without keeping any secrets. Here is a link if you´re interested:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0zzmN5qzSBt1GxHQ6N1_mg

His channel has now been hacked, though, and neither Google or Youtube is doing anything about it. It would be great if we could support him in any way we can. For more info on the situation, watch this video:

#SAVEMIXBUSTV

2. akinari

akinari SS.org Regular

YouTube is ass. Tons of people get hacked and nobody seems to do anything about it. I don't want to support Google in any way these days and I wish content creators would just go to Vimeo or another platform.

3. M3CHK1LLA

M3CHK1LLA angel sword guardian

this is sad...exactly are they being hacked?

4. shnizzle

shnizzle johnny

good news, he got his channel back.