Meshuggah m8m style Agile guitar, anyone seen this yet?

downburst82

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Agile Intrepid Pro 830 EB Charcoal - RondoMusic.com

intrpro830ebcpcharcoal1.jpg

Mahogany Body
5 piece maple/walnut neck-thru body design with headstock matching body
Rare Ebony fingerboard with 15” radius. Width 2 ¼” at the nut (very hard to find high quality ebony this wide at an afordable price)
No inlays on the neck. Position markers on the side of the neck only
Scale Length: 30” 24 Jumbo Frets
Cepheus passive pickup.
Cepheus Extened Range Bridge
String through body
Die-cast Grover sealed tuners model GH305-18 with 18-1 ratio for fine tuning
Graphite Nut
Satin Polyurethane Finish
String gauges: .009, .012, .015, .022, .030, .040, .054, .074
Intrepid Wiring Diagram
For proper intonation set low string to F# below regular E. Then normal tuning up from there.

Looks like it could be interesting!

Also saw this

Agile Intrepid Pro 72730 EB CA Tribal Purple - RondoMusic.com

intrpro72730ebcatribalpurple1.jpg

the fan is 27"-30" :eek: plus its beautiful!! this one im actually seriously considering!:shred:

ps: sorry if either of these are reposts, I dont think ive seen them posted and I did do a quick search and didnt find anything.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Rondo has stocked them on and off again, even before the release of the M8M.

I would love to own one, though. :agreed:

downburst82

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Really? Crazy somehow I missed them. Anyone here try one out? have one currently that can chip in some thoughts on them?

Have they been doing the 27-30 scale 7's for awhile as well or is that at least something new? Of the 2 this one would be the one im more likely to get, so again if anyone has had any experience please let me know what you thought.

SPNKr

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have it, except it's the ash dual pup standard version.

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
Drop a lundgren in that 830 and you're good to go!

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Really? Crazy somehow I missed them. Anyone here try one out? have one currently that can chip in some thoughts on them?

Have they been doing the 27-30 scale 7's for awhile as well or is that at least something new? Of the 2 this one would be the one im more likely to get, so again if anyone has had any experience please let me know what you thought.

I think only custom orders could avail of the 27"-30" scale. My mate has one and the clarity is insane.

tommychains

That Guy
Reaction score
I thought about getting the 27"-30" fanned fret one, but I wish I could try one out before I bought it. That being said, idk any stores that carry anything close to these :scream:

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
I've been eyeing that Intrepid 830 forever already, but I haven't amounted the funds yet. Given the specs, it may have been a custom build that was bailed on by whomever ordered it. Needless to say, it's awesome and if I could ever muster up the cash, I'd definitely buy it. Too bad I desperately need a new car at the moment, or else I would've snagged it a long time ago.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Anyone know if Agile's cepheus pickups use quick disconnects? I'd buy up that multiscale in a second if I could throw in some blackouts.

possumkiller

Square Dance Caller
Reaction score
^ They do not. That 30 inch scale one reminds me of just how gigantic those Intrepid bodies are lol.

teamSKDM

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
"rare ebony board"

hate the burst your bubble... ebony is their standard wood of choice.

calves92

Reaction score
"rare ebony board"

hate the burst your bubble... ebony is their standard wood of choice.

^The description is actually taken directly from their website...

They had a similar model, about a year ago, that I almost bought. Same charcoal colors except with an ash body. Unfortunately it sold out as soon as I got the money :wallbash:

I'm kinda glad I didn't get the full 30" though. I'm happy with my 28" septor as it fits almost perfectly in my hands!

HurrDurr

Lord of all Things
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for them to bring back their "ghost" bodies for 8 strings :wavey:

or an 8 string texan/Blackat copy

Get a Texan 7-string and string it with whatever your standard 8 would be strung with and tune to E, F, F#, whatever you want. That's what I did and so far it's worked great!

codycarter

Reaction score
Get a Texan 7-string and string it with whatever your standard 8 would be strung with and tune to E, F, F#, whatever you want. That's what I did and so far it's worked great!

I just want the body shape! I have no idea what that single coil would sound like with a low E