Mesa Boogie JP-2C head (latest revision)

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by HighGain510, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Haven't had much luck in locking down an actual sale with guitars lately, so trying an amp that is more likely to sell. Been out from work for almost a month and since the insurance hasn't paid out the claim yet, I'm running low on cash and need to put money back into the bank for regular bills (yep, as lame as it gets!) so as I stated in the other threads, I CANNOT ACCEPT TRADES GUYS. I'm not looking for more gear, I just need to have money together for the monthly bills. :wallbash:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Boogie JP-2C head, has the latest revision with the loop mod stock from Mesa. I am the original owner and bought it directly from the Mesa Boogie Hollywood store myself. Low hours on the tubes and has never left my living room, just been used for low volume practicing/jamming. Includes the original packaging and paperwork from Mesa.
    Modifications (if any): Stock from Mesa
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes the footswitch and all original paperwork
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern VA
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2100 shipped and PP'd
    Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems like I shouldn't have to say it twice, but even when I put it in the thread multiple times I STILL end up getting the PM's from people... NO TRADES, guys. I am strictly selling to put cash back into the bank for bills, I cannot accept more gear. :wavey:

2. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump - Made a guitar sale so I don't *need* to sell this (and honestly still don't really WANT to lose the amp because it sounds so good! :lol:) but more cash in the bank in case the medical crap drags on would be a good thing. I'll leave this up for another day or so, but if it doesn't sell by then I'll be taking this down and keeping it. :)

3. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump! Still sick and the insurance issues are still dragging on, so sadly this is back up on the chopping block. Still in the same condition, basically new! :lol:

4. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump - Still available for now!

5. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump with a one-time price drop: $2K shipped/PP'd

6. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Mesa has been sold, thanks for the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.