Meris LVX

BurningRome

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Will it be able to kick off my Digitech Jamman Stereo Delay? I can store tons of loops and have 3 easy engage delay presets, and tons of delay options to pick from.

I like Meris stuff and my #1 effect is delay, but myself and other guitarists I know don't use tons and tons of delays and have a small handful of go to presets. Either way, this looks cool, I will try and and maybe own it but I don't know that it will kick off my ultra practical Jamman Stereo Delay which is my go to looper and delay in one.

sevenfoxes

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Will it be able to kick off my Digitech Jamman Stereo Delay? I can store tons of loops and have 3 easy engage delay presets, and tons of delay options to pick from.

I like Meris stuff and my #1 effect is delay, but myself and other guitarists I know don't use tons and tons of delays and have a small handful of go to presets. Either way, this looks cool, I will try and and maybe own it but I don't know that it will kick off my ultra practical Jamman Stereo Delay which is my go to looper and delay in one.
Is that the one the size of a 2x4? I used to have a JamMan that was massive! Definitely capable of some cool shit though.

SCJR

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I was just about to put my Polymoon up for sale and I'm hoping this doesn't make it harder to sell lol. I'm not interested in the LVX and am only now learning of it but I'm sure other Polymoons will hit the market to help fund one of these.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
The granular delay (read: get glitchy) is the intriguing part. But at more than the poly beebo, I’ll let my pedal friends pony up.

olejason

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Seems like a well thought out product but I'm kind of over that type of sound

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
At that price you can get a full fledged modeler, it's getting harder and harder to justify hundreds of dollars on just one section of your effects, just my opinion obviously and I'm also obviously not who their demographic is.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
At that price you can get a full fledged modeler, it's getting harder and harder to justify hundreds of dollars on just one section of your effects, just my opinion obviously and I'm also obviously not who their demographic is.
yeah that's always been my problem with some of the super expensive delay/reverb etc. units. Or any single effect for that matter. I have a hard time justifying it.

BurningRome

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Is that the one the size of a 2x4? I used to have a JamMan that was massive! Definitely capable of some cool shit though.
Yeah, it's rather large, unfortunately. It's not that bad since it consists of what I consider to be the best looper on the market with a deep delay that provides presets.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Most full fledged modellers dont do granular delay processing afaik.

Were I actually consistently making weird noises, I would have bought the poly beebo/digit specifically for such uses.

Deadpool_25

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Looks cool but not something I’d be interested in. I can get all I really need from the El Cap and/or Dispatch Master, and if I need anything special the FM9 is incredibly powerful for delays.

Still, it is pretty to look at and the UI seems pretty good from that video.

laxu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't like the UI. The rotating circle thingies just looks jarring and the text overall looks uncomfortably small. Lots of "scroll through options one by one without seeing the full list" things. It's like the worst aspects of digital modeler UIs to me.

Definitely a big nope for me. It does not help that a lot of videos demo this with the weirdest sounds. I don't use any of that.

guitar_player4_2_0

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty cool, but am I the odd one out where I don’t really use any fancy delays? Usually just a simple digital delay for a few repeats as necessary. I’ve seen a lot of YouTube vids where people make amazing soundscape delays. I wouldn’t even know how to go about doing a lot of the fancy stuff, and even if I didn’t it doesn’t really suit my playing. It is a lot of fun to watch though lol.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Most people on this board would not use a granular delay. They arent the target market, i imagine.

sevenfoxes

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I personally am a big fan of the Polymoon, and I’ve yet to come across another pedal that can pull off those sounds quite like that one does.

So if this is kinda like the Polymoon, but on steroids? Then maybe, just maybe.