Mayones Regius 7FM, Ibanez RG1527, Ibanez S771PB

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by RagtimeDandy, Aug 3, 2015.

1. RagtimeDandy

RagtimeDandy On a Musical Journey

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 9/10 Regius 7 with Juggernaut bridge and Aftermath neck; 8.5/10 RG1527 with a refinished blue body; 8.5/10 S771PB with a Holydiver bridge.
    Modifications (if any): RG1527 is a (very well done) refinish
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): HSC for Regius and RG1527. Both have all the case candy
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Central MA, USA
    International OK? : Negative
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me or post in the thread
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Some on here, Ebay, Gear Exchange on Facebook
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3100 + shipping for the Regius; $600 + shipping OBO on the RG1527; $450 + shipping on the S771PB
    Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can post specific photos as needed or requested!

The Regius 7 is basically perfect. I love this guitar, but I have replaced it with another one and it deserves to be played, not left on a stand. It's the standard Regius 7FM specs, I just happened to have put a Juggernaut in the bridge. Totally stock outside of that. Comes with Hiscox case and the case candy. Given the price of the guitar, I'm willing to play around with shipping/insurance/pricing for a deal, but I'd definitely want around $3000 when all is said and done.

The RG1527 is a fantastic guitar...that doesn't agree with my hands. The flatter neck just doesn't vibe with me. I am the second owner so I cannot comment on the refinish technical info, but it is a fantastic job. Honestly I didn't even know it wasn't the original finish because it's so perfect. Only flaw on the guitar is a small screwdriver dent around the neck pickup. I can post a photo of this (I've been very busy lately and haven't had time to take a lot of photos). Comes with the prestige case and all the case candy.

The S771PB is a great playing guitar, but I'm way too picky to enjoy it. It sounds great too, just not my thing at all (way too small). Only issue is the Ibanez Premium fret edge issue that comes and goes with temperature and humidity. Right now it's fine, but when winter rolls around the edges hang out slightly. It's nothing major and doesn't affect the playing, but it does piss me off that Ibanez has yet to solve that problem. I can ship in a gig bag.

Price for the two Ibbys are OBO and I'd really like to move them sooner than later to pay some bills.

Feel free to request specific photos and ask any questions! All three guitars are in great shape and were played in a smoke free home.

NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE!!!! I would not be selling these guitars if I didn't have to, but life happens :noplease:

2. RagtimeDandy

3. RagtimeDandy

4. Espen

Espen Member

is the mayones sold?