FS Mayones Regius 7 - BKPs, 4A top, trans natural black fade

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by ShredCrab, Aug 8, 2019.

1. ShredCrab

ShredCrab SS.org Regular

Hi guys looking to offload my Regius 7. This is sale only, I am not interested in trades of any sort.

Bought in 2014 from guitar guitar in Epsom, UK. Features BKP aftermaths, 25.4” scale length, satin finish (front and back), 3 way switch, coil tap on the volume, 4A maple top and black korina body. Everything else is as standard for a Regius 7 (ie locking tuners, 11 piece neck-thru construction, Mayones Hardcase etc.) I've been the only owner of the guitar, its been absolutely fantastic and plays like butter I simply want a 6 string now as I still really don't get on with 7s.

Its got a few blemishes, but not noticable. The main one is on the top, but it blends in with the finish of the guitar, theres also a minor chip on the binding near the input jack. There are pics included of these. If you'd like more pictures then let me know, happy to provide more and even videos if you'd like to see its all in working order.

Price is £2000, I'm happy to listen to sensible offers and will ship worldwide at the buyer's expense. If you've got any further questions let me know and I'll do what I can to ask!!

Thanks
    Ed

[​IMG]IMG_5892 by Edward Tainsh, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_5900 by Edward Tainsh, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_5897 by Edward Tainsh, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_5896 by Edward Tainsh, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_5893 by Edward Tainsh, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_5895 by Edward Tainsh, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_5903 by Edward Tainsh, on Flickr

2. ShredCrab

ShredCrab SS.org Regular

3. ShredCrab