Make Me Famous first single released off Sumerian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
There HAS to be an easier way to do that.

tumblr_lqtvgvC4da1qitgwbo1_500.jpg

Eh's a real cool guy.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I am not the one who is going to judge any kind of music, but ok, I believe there are BETTER bands that would probably need that deal with Summerian better than these guys.

It's 2011, people... I mean, come on. Are we going back in time?

Scrubface05

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Horrible lyrics, autotune, the same thing being played over and over.
I used to be a fan of above92's youtube channel when he didn't play bad things, but his band is just generic and boring. The lyrics don't really make sense, and its just..meh overall.
Too bad Sumerian signed them and now they'll get way more attention than they deserve.

groph

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What the hell happened to metal?

Here for some balance.

EDIT: I'm not trying to genre-troll, I understand that some people like stuff like what's in the OP's video and it really doesn't get up my ass that people like it. I'm of the same opinion, this stuff is rehashed, recycled trendy shit that lacks any qualities of metal, except maybe for distorted guitars. The lyrics appear to be vaguely about relationships. This Immolation song also communicates negative emotion incredibly well without sounding at all like rehashed bullshit, in fact the main riff sounds like 40 Abrams tanks charging at you. And I don't mean to shit-talk good metalcore bands, I'm putting this Make Me Famous up there with crap like Design the Skyline, Attack! Attack! and comparable stuff that is basically the Miley Cyrus of already "questionable metal."

Stealth7

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
3cd8a33a.png

Just another Biebercore band that will eventually fade into obscurity.

Not trying to troll.. Just stating my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.