Make Me Famous first single released off Sumerian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metulkult

rapping metal head
Reaction score

It might not be all of your guys' cup of tea, but I think the production is very well done. The guy is a talented clean singer. Although maybe not the most innovative guitar "riffs" in the world, I really don't mind them.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
i am cool never pressing play on one of there songs ever again.

cheesy name, getting signed without ever playing a show, and only seemingly to have 3 songs is very off putting also.

Ricky_Gallows

lyketotallybrashdude
Reaction score
i am cool never pressing play on one of there songs ever again.

cheesy name, getting signed without ever playing a show, and only seemingly to have 3 songs is very off putting also.

they have played some shows (according to them) but given their geographical location I can't see gigging regularly possible without a labels support.

Other than that, they have the WCAR, TDWP, A!A!, AA thing going for them. They'll be huge in no time.

I don't hate them but It's also something I can't get into.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I like how autotune is a substitute for "talented clean singing"

Guitarman700

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The auto tune is terribly obvious. And yes, there is a talent for writing this kind of music, but it's not on display here, IMO.

rythmic_pulses

Bari/Bass VI Nerd
Reaction score
This is nothing new or original, it's been done before, I'm tired of hearing generic metalcore nowadays cause it's so trendy, it's like the music industry has had a major enema and out plopped emo's and rip offs of original metalcore bands :noplease: and to be honest I am sick of it.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
The guy has videos of him covering songs that are autotune-less.
There's a talent for writing this kind of music. It might not be 7/8 poly rhythm grooves, but that doesn't mean there isn't any song writing value.

I was going to say something like this, but got :ninja:'d:

The auto tune is terribly obvious. And yes, there is a talent for writing this kind of music, but it's not on display here.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Alright, when I say that I like metal, the last thing I want is for somebody to misconstrue what I said and think that I like this type of music. That is how I feel about their music.

GalacticDeath

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Reminds me of We Came As Romans. I know plenty of my friends will probably dig these guys but it's definitely not my style. They do have pretty solid production though, as is usually the case with a lot of generic metalcore.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Not appealing to me, and I'm usually into this kind of stuff. Plus I know who their drummer is, and he's a piece of shit alcoholic scene kid who is only drumming for this band to get his dick sucked.

Quantumface

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
OH JEEZUS JEBUS REEKRIS :wallbash:

This shit again? MY GOD THESE FUCKING BANDS. So long breakdowns and brown notes, you used to be fucking heavy as fuck now your destined to be glamourous.

Guitarman700

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not appealing to me, and I'm usually into this kind of stuff. Plus I know who their drummer is, and he's a piece of shit alcoholic scene kid who is only drumming for this band to get his dick sucked.

There HAS to be an easier way to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.