Macaroni and Cheese + Ketchup = Win!

Do you put ketchup on your Macaroni and Cheese?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
You wanna add something good to mac n cheese? Add bacon! The rest of this shit is just plain nasty.

Prime

Crazy Robot Guy
Reaction score
You wanna add something good to mac n cheese? Add bacon! The rest of this shit is just plain nasty.

Oh Sh*T!!!...Why did I not think of this!?!?!

F*ck hot dogs....Everything is better with bacon!!!

ZOMG_zpsab3177fc.jpg

That said, Macaroni and Cheese on a Hot Dog with Ketchup and BACON!!!...would be pretty friggin tasty.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
i like making a huge bowl of tuna mac, then adding ranch dressing and sriracha. Or throwing mac and cheese on a burger with a fried egg and bacon....Then I go and call a cardiologist just in case

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've found the bacon generally gets lost in the flavor of the mac n' cheese especially if you do it with hot sauce so I leave it out. I imagine tuna would definitely overpower it but who am I to say? Tapatio sauce (sp?) is to me like a less interesting Frank's but it has been a while since I've had it so I may be wrong on this.

Still won't waste good mac n' cheese by putting ketchup on it :fawk:

PS: the hot dogs also work well with alfredo paste

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
FTW!!! :scream: (with ketchup)

but of course good sir, and maybe some mayo or some sriracha....eggs and sriracha yum yum yum

Edit: @MFB tuna mac is a staple of poor cheap meals where I come from....Try it add some more cheese and it's heaven.

Prime

Crazy Robot Guy
Reaction score
I usually only put ketchup on left over or crappy box mac & cheese.

I like virgin macaroni and cheese as well. But I think bacon would work well with both.

images-13_zpsda0cb440.jpg

I Love BACON!!!!

:wub:

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
Oh Sh*T!!!...Why did I not think of this!?!?!
That said, Macaroni and Cheese on a Hot Dog with Ketchup and BACON!!!...would be pretty friggin tasty.

Yeah, there's a food truck called Dougie Dog that parks outside all the roller derby games in these parts that makes a Mac n' Cheese dog with bacon. It was pretty killer and it was the only time I've ever dropped $8 on a hot dog.