LTD H-307, LTD SC-607B, Ibanez ARZ307

maximummetal288

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I’ve come to the realization that I have too many guitars. I’ve always wanted 10+ guitars since I first started playing but I’m just not playing all of them, so these need to go to someone who can give them some love. That being said, I’m not interested in trades. For more pics of each guitar, go here For sale pics pictures by maximummetal - Photobucket

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP LTD H-307. Condition is 7.5/10. There’s a ding near the input jack and a couple of scratches on the body, neck and headstock.
Modifications (if any): Pickups upgraded to Duncan Invader 7's, tuners upgraded to planet wave auto-trims, Dunlop straplocks.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Strap
Location (City,State or City,Country): Naperville, IL
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me or [email protected]
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Feedback on here, maxguitar288 on ebay.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 shipped
Pictures:
IMG_1747.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: LTD SC-607B. This is the 2007 model with a mahogany body, it’s in perfect shape minus a ding on the headstock.
Modifications (if any): EMG 707 in the bridge, original 81-7 is still in the neck.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Feedback on here, maxguitar288 on ebay.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $650 shipped
Pictures:
sc607b005.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez ARZ307. Guitar is just about brand new. It came to me from the factory with a ding in the nut near the low B, but it doesn’t affect the way the strings sit in it.
Modifications (if any): Upgraded bridge pickup to a Duncan Custom, replaced stock knobs with black dome knobs.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $350 shipped
Pictures:
arz307004.jpg

dylan71971

Reaction score
im really interested in the 307, can you possibly get some pictures of the scratches on the neck please?

maximummetal288

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
how much for shipping to Sydney, Australia... that is if you do overseas.

I'd rather not go through the trouble of shipping overseas, thanks though.

Quick noob-ish question regarding the H-307... Did it originally have EMG707's?

H-307 come stock with EMG HZ-7's

im really interested in the 307, can you possibly get some pictures of the scratches on the neck please?

I'll get some photos and throw them up on photobucket.