Lots of shootings...

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
... unless everyone turns "whole food vegan" in this very instant, I very much doubt it's possible to prevent anything, only delay it...
Not really the thread for it, but as an advocate of plant based diets this isn't really even close to a priority.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
To learn just how wrong you are give Vaclav Smil's book "Should We Eat Meat?" a read.

Not really the thread for it, but how would that book show someone to be wrong for advocating a plant-based diet?

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
As a 6’-4” muscular, rugged, bearded man … I agree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not really the thread for it, but so was I... then I had kids and now I’m only 5’11 & 3/4”, not very muscular and rugged anymore, and no beard. It's crazy what they will do to you.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not really the thread for it, but so was I... then I had kids and now I’m only 5’11 & 3/4”, not very muscular and rugged anymore, and no beard. It's crazy what they will do to you.
Cut you off at the shins?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Alternatively, go back and read the comment I was replying to, then the rest of my comment, then reconsider what point I was trying to make and what point you were trying to make, and whether those are at odds or not.

OMG boomer stop asking us to read stuff. Isn't there a new John Grisham novel you could attend to?

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
... and I derailed the thread back then... sorry.

Please, let's get back on shooting each others with arguments about why guns are useless or not for civil usage on our actual (actual IS the word) western culture lifestyle.

To learn just how wrong you are give Vaclav Smil's book "Should We Eat Meat?" a read.

Since you're so acknowledged on such book, please enlighten us in a dedicated new thread about it, you could sumarize it, highlight is stronger arguments and so on, and let it develop a health conversation about why we should or not eat meat.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Since you're so acknowledged on such book, please enlighten us in a dedicated new thread about it, you could sumarize it, highlight is stronger arguments and so on, and let it develop a health conversation about why we should or not eat meat.
dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh