Lordi box set -- Lordiversity

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Apparently, Lordi did a box set of 6 new albums, titled Lordiversity. It seems that all six albums are more specific in that one album is more thrash oriented, another is more AOR, prog, etc. Seems like a cool concept. I guess they'll be releasing them digitally between November 26th, when the set was released on CD and vinyl and February. Seems like a much better deal than say buying your 15th version of Destroyer and getting the 45th Anniversary Super Deluxe Box Set.

(Might I just add I am sick of Destroyer, and wish KISS would focus on another damn album to give the deluxe -- and I mean real deluxe -- treatment to? Love Gun "Deluxe" was a fucking joke, and that is among my favorites from them. Also, one last thing: Yes, KISS is on topic with regards to Lordi.)

ArtDecade

City Pop
Reaction score
Even though you said that Kiss is on topic in this thread, it is trolling to mention them? Ever wonder why your threads are so quiet? Its you.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
5x0r9w.jpg

Kaura

matching headstock fetishist
Reaction score
Wow, didn't think to see a Lordi thread here. I still haven't touched the new album "compilation" but I must say that their debut album is still one of the best hard rock albums in history. It's full of killer riffs that are fun to play. :)