Looking for songwriters

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by Sir Beardicus, May 15, 2020.

1. Sir Beardicus

Sir Beardicus SS.org Regular

I'm a vocalist and guitarist but I've hit a bit of a rough writer's block over the last few months, so I'm looking for some help writing some music for my band's new album. While I do have something specific in mind, it's kind of difficult for me to describe, so I'd say I'm looking for someone who can take me out of the active rock box I've been in and help me write something like a cross between Architects, For Giants, and Breaking Benjamin. The heavy, syncopated riffs from Architects, without being overly complex, the lush atmospherics of For Giants, and the rock sensibilities of Breaking Benjamin. To give you an idea of where I'm at currently, search for State of Illusion on YouTube or any streaming platform. "Enough" is the newest song.

If you're interested, please send a PM or, since I can't post any links, through the email on the State of Illusion Facebook page or website.

2. Nicki

Nicki SS.org Regular

Hey man. I checked out your stuff and I really dig it. I have criticisms which I won't air publicly. If you want to check out my stuff, head over here and give that a listen. I'd definitely be willing to help you out if you're interested.

3. Rxcoma

Rxcoma SS.org Regular

I'm an independent equipment builder and seller too so if there's anything to reach a specific tonal voicing you'd want.. Id. A) know how to achieve it B) have what's neede to achieve it. These songs are massively outdated.. Decade or better.. My tone now is WAYYYY more punishing and my songwriting a billion times more mature..
    Hit me up if ya want

West