Looking for an inexpensive looper pedal

Davey

Reaction score
I'm looking for a looper pedal but even the most basic ones I know are about £100. Are there any that are cheaper than that (say £50 tops)?

I only need to be able to loop one part at a time. I'm playing with two other guys in a trio and will sometimes need to loop an extra guitar part (some chords for example) but don't need an extra guitarist. So I only need something "basic" as it were. Not planning on making entire songs on a loop pedal.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The Digitech Digidelay has a 4 second looper in it and can be found used for pretty cheap. The problem is that its kinda hard to use and it doesn't save the loop, it clears the memory once the looper is bypassed.

Or you can look around and find a Digitech JamMan Solo or Boss RC-3.

ShreddingDragon

Silence the discord
Reaction score
I'm also looking for a very simple looper pedal. But I'm not even going to use it live, just to practice jazz solos at home. I could easily go with the cheapest one, but the cheapest looper function I've found is in a DigiTech RP155 multieffect, at 98€. I really wouldn't want to buy a floorspace eating multieffect solely because it has a 20 second looper :D

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've seen used RC-2 and RC-20 BOSS loopers go for under $100 on eBay. You have to watch for them though.