Looking for a movie

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by AK DRAGON, Dec 31, 2011.

1. AK DRAGON

AK DRAGON Guitar Popcicle

I am looking for a movie and I cannot remember it's title. I want to say it's 2005 and newer. I want to say it was a direct to DVD release.

It's about a soldier who was trained to use a knife, gets out of the military, becomes mentally unbalanced, and starts killing hunters in the pacific northwest woods. His former teacher is called in to get him to track him and bring him in.

any help would be appreciated

2. Explorer

Explorer He seldomly knows...

Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
    Do you mean The Hunted from 2003?

Incidentally, I've never seen the film, and am completely unfamiliar with it, but I entered just a few things from your description into the search field in Google (movie soldier killing hunters pacific northwest tracker). It was among the first results.

The reason I mention this is that there aren't always people who know something off the top of their heads, and that practicing finding things can pay off. The more you practice doing searches, the easier it becomes, and the better you become in correlating information on your own.

No judgments on my part, but I just want to encourage you to learn a skill which can help you out in the long run....

Mr. Big Noodles and AK DRAGON like this.
  3. AK DRAGON

AK DRAGON Guitar Popcicle

Bingo, that's the one
    You are the man!
    repped