Looking for a few tracks as intro/intra/outro music for podcast

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by gordon_mlz, Feb 9, 2018.

1. gordon_mlz

gordon_mlz SS.org Regular

What's up everyone. I haven't posted here in a while but I am getting close to launching a podcast (a lot of content recorded already) around my business and passion, which is fitness/weightlifting/nutrition.

As someone who's recorded a lot of music in the past, I have a lot of experience with DAWs, mixing, etc, so the podcast audio quality will be top notch. This also isn't my first time publishing a regular podcast.

I'm looking for some tracks to use as the intro, intra (middle) and outro for the podcast. The type of music I'm looking for is djent/breakdown-ish with some progressive feel, sort of like Animals As Leaders, but doesn't have to be crazy. Might be a cool opportunity for someone to get their music actually put to use. This is not a paid gig. You will get full credit on every episode that your music is used on.

Shoot me a PM if interested. Who knows where this could go :)

2. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Hi from another fellow Bostonian - my music is definitely NOT what you're looking for, but as an innocent bystander, I think the one thing that might help sway some people here accept what's basically a gig for "exposure" would be some sort of information about what sort of exposure you're offering. Is this your first podcast? If not, what sort of numbers have past podcasts attracted? Do you have any other social media venues where the music will be shared/advertised? Is there any way you plan to direct listeners/viewers to where they can buy the music played or go to the artist's website? Etc etc. :yesway:

gordon_mlz and schwiz like this.
  3. Sdrizis89

Sdrizis89 SS.org Regular

My band has a song called "Growing Pains" that has some djenty sections in it that you may find use with. I can email you the actual track if you dig it.

gordon_mlz likes this.
  4. schwiz

schwiz Lefty

That totally had a Protest The Hero vibe. I really dig it!

gordon_mlz and Sdrizis89 like this.