Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
LIMS

12-15th June. Anyone going this year? I see they've crammed 4 shows into 1, which means maybe less space unless they've rented out more of ExCeL but should be ok. Vigier are going to be there and I wanted to have a mess about on one of the lefties which is reason enough for me. Oh and Blackmachine hopefully, another priority! :D

The website sucks though.

Also I heard they bumped up the price of renting a section of the floor up considerably this year, which has put a few people off. I know Feline Guitars are too overloaded with work to show this year and I didn't see Blackmachine on the list of exhibitors. :(

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think Bareknuckle pickups are going to be there this year either. Which is a shame because they've always been the highlight for me at these shows.

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd love to go to that, to see Govan, Kotzen and Howe especially (C3 - the Cornford 3), but it can't afford it this year i doubt :( Govan is like my god as well which is a shame.

I'm wondering if Doug (Blackmachine) actually has enough stuff to show this year? He seems to have been selling everything he builds

CapenCyber

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just got an email saying Yngwie is going to be playing on the 14th.

Anyone else going?
I don't really want to go if it's by myself, but Yngwie and Paul Gilbert makes me very tempted.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be going on the Saturday, all being well. Which reminds me, I really ought to post some of the hundreds of pictures I took there the year before last :lol:

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Just got an email saying Yngwie is going to be playing on the 14th.

Anyone else going?
I don't really want to go if it's by myself, but Yngwie and Paul Gilbert makes me very tempted.

I went by myself last year, it's a good in a way since you can pretty much do whatever you want and spend as long as you like at the booths!