Local Deals:Jackson Pro Series Soloist (Ebony Board),LTD MH-400,Kramer Explorer,&more

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Mathemagician, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

Central Florida Peeps:
    Need to clear out some gear now that I've had quite a few new things show up. Looking to make local sales only, as I'm not looking to add shipping concerns to my plans. Feel free to make a reasonable offer.

***While supplies last (Supplies =1) : I have a beat up hard case that has sat around sealed. It was free a decade ago. If you buy literally anything, you can have the case for free if you want it idc.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jackson Professional Series Soloist- Ebony Fretboard, set neck, Sunburst (?) finish, Schaller Floyd Rose, Flame Maple top - Given the specs I'm assuming it was the late 90's MIJ Professional Series, I bought it used in '06.
    Modifications (if any): None, Has dings on body near output jack, and a ding on back of neck
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Trem bar
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Orlando/Tampa FL
    International OK? : Nope - Local sales only not interested in shipping things out
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Will provide Amazon seller account via PM, have sold several things on there all positive
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $475 OBO - lets make a deal
    Pictures: Coming this weekend. Will show all dings/etc.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: LTD MH-400 in See-through Blue quilted maple top, natural binding, licensed floyd, dual EMG 81's stock - NO ABALONE :nono:
    Modifications (if any): None.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Orlando/Tampa FL
    International OK? : No Thank you.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)Pm me here
    References (eBay or other forum userid):

Will provide Amazon seller account via PM, have sold several things on there all positive
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $250 OBO (you get a guitar for the price of some EMGs)
    Pictures: Coming this weekend

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Sterling JP70 in Matte Black,
    My first 7 and very comfortable to learn on
    Modifications (if any): None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Orlando/Tampa, FL
    International OK? :

Nope - Local sales only not interested in shipping things out
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) Pm me here

Will provide Amazon seller account via PM, have sold several things on there all positive
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $300 OBO, I got a great deal on it and feel like it should go at a good price.
    Pictures: Coming Soon

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Kramer Imperial in Matte black, 24 fret explorer shape, some scratches
    International OK? :

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $100 OBO, get this out of my house, needs a setup

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: LTD F-50
    Its old, and needs some TLC seems to have rust on various parts of the hardware. Literally never played just sat there collecting dust
    International OK? :

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $75 OBO, another one that needs to be gone.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Bugera 6262 Head, original non-infinium version, plugged in once and it worked never used again as I live in an apartment and have no cab
    International OK? :

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $325

Feel Free to ask for/wait for me to upload photos. I want you to feel comfortable in what you're buying.