Like New Black RC7x

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by zeal0us, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeal0us

zeal0us InstruMentalHead

Aside from a total play time of 30 minutes, this axe has been sitting in it's case since I got it. I truly despise myself for letting it go, and in it's place I could just as easily be putting up my Loomis or RG7620; except that those two have been my regular go-to guitars and have seen relatively much more play (lower resale value). In retrospect a Pod X3 Live or an 8 string Agile would've been a more worthwhile investment at my stage. If I didn't already have either of my other guitars, I promise, this guitar wouldn't be going anywhere.

Features include OFR 7, one Volume knob, EMG 707s, Alder Body & Top, Grover Tuners, 25.5" scale & RC spec THIN Maple Neck (Which, as far as I can tell, feels very much the same as the RG7620). Among some accessories, Hardshell case is also included.

It is completely stock, and next to brand new. No scratches, no dings, electronics work perfect, frets are 100%, and with a quick wipe you shall also receive it with no fingerprints. :rolleyes:

There is one blemish with the case, however, and this is how I received it: The upper horn of the guitar has torn a small hole where it comes in contact with the cloth material. I'm sure anyone with a needle and thread can fix this. Pictures are included.

There is another RC7x listed on Ebay, here: DEMO Dean Rusty Cooley 7-String RC7X Metallic Black - eBay (item 220506045314 end time Dec-05-09 07:19:10 PST)
    That guitar is listed as a Store Demo model, and I quote: "This guitar has been on display in our retail showroom and it is in pristine condition, however it has been tested and played, so we can't sell it as *new*"

Bearing the competition in mind, and that this guitar still goes for $999 brand new-

My asking price is $790 + shipping. Item location is in Florida.

I love SS.org, and this is my way of ensuring it goes to someone deserving, who will treat it like a princess and tear it up at the same time :lol:

Any apparent "blemishes" in the guitar's pictures are just the combined work of tricks of light, and lame photography :fawk:

[​IMG]

Spot teh Kitteh
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

teh error:
    [​IMG]

wit teh almighty quarter:
    [​IMG]

Included accessories: Three Allen keys (For Locking Nut, Fine Tuners, Truss Rod), Wang bar, Case keys, and some Dean pamphlets
    [​IMG]

Now grab this before I change my mind :lol:

Much respect for everyone at this Forum- Cheers :shred:

2. Origin

Origin Rainbow In The Dark

If by some magical grace of god this didn't sell by mid-late November, I would very possibly be in line for a purchase. :) Looks fantastic.

3. zeal0us

zeal0us InstruMentalHead

Damn that was quick- Sorry Origin, but it's

SOLD

4. mattofvengeance

mattofvengeance Team Ibanez

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.