Lace Pickups?

Discussion in 'Pickups, Electronics & General Tech' started by Killadelphia, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Killadelphia

Killadelphia SS.org Regular

I've been doing some research on these pick ups throughout youtube and there are very few good quality videos and pictures as well as information on these pick ups. I am quite interested in the "Deathbucker" 7 string pick up to put in my 7 string agile that is coming in the mail. Does anyone on here have any experience with these pick ups, maybe put together a small demo or review, pictures would be great! :D

2. somn

somn SS.org Regular

I have a set Death bars on my 9 string 30 scale guitar and it's great But they are a complete ass to deal with if they send you the wrong bar. In my experience ordering a death bar and a x bar, I got two death bars instead it was a total hassle trying to call them up as they never even Answered their phone or reply to the emails I've sent ultimately I tried talking to them via Facebook and explained that but they just banned me from their page because I was speaking my problems there instead of calling them or emailing them I was shocked considering that was the problem they didn't answer those lines of help so end result I have two death bars and I was banned from their Facebook page.
    They sound great tho I hate to admit it but they do sound great I don't know about the x bar tho haven't tried it yet