Kyle was gonna make me a custom and then ghosted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow original

Remorseful sinner
Reaction score
  • My cousin Jeries and I are guitarists - but he is a shithead that you know as yellow, and he not only lives at my house from time to time Being the touring shit guitarist he is. Anyway he has his own apartment in my house and uses our internet

I admit I used his handles from time to time but he is a professional seller and player, whereas I’m an amateur virtuoso - he used my name, addresses and info to often make deals online , and he was honest for the most part as far as I know

however the b8 became a problem as I had to borrow money from him and he wanted me to pay it back on the 27th...so he started a huge fight and tried to out me on FAS but that was taken down and I ended up here

I am just trying to set things as right as I can because yellow isn’t me; yellow was a handle used for Jer to abuse; and then he has proxy access from Phoenix to my network

so we had a FINAL falling out , fuck him and fuck the FAS forums, and while I used to be anti SSo someone did something for me today to protect me and it changed my entire view of you guys

again please accept my apologies for any strife and know I’m
    Not a bad guy, my cousin is a devious little hustling fuck who sells Axe 3 and Fm3 below cost (OOOOPS SORRy cuz , fucking dick) because of his connection to Cliff - and I’m not supposed to tell. But he told people something that my family shouldn’t ever say to anyone or threaten and instead an SSO MEMber who knows me stepped up and did the right thing

so jeries can suck a fat one and I’m
    On my own now

if you guys want me gone for good I’ll go, no problem , things are set right finally and it just took one nice but very humane move

thanks J

PS am I taking shit about my cousin? Absolutely, if you knew what he did you would too

but really
    Guys I know you do t want me here so out of respect for the member who came to my aid I am giving an open and honest apology and hope
    Closure to yellow for you guys as I not here for trouble at all

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
  • My cousin Jeries and I are guitarists - but he is a shithead that you know as yellow, and he not only lives at my house from time to time Being the touring shit guitarist he is. Anyway he has his own apartment in my house and uses our internet

I admit I used his handles from time to time but he is a professional seller and player, whereas I’m an amateur virtuoso - he used my name, addresses and info to often make deals online , and he was honest for the most part as far as I know

however the b8 became a problem as I had to borrow money from him and he wanted me to pay it back on the 27th...so he started a huge fight and tried to out me on FAS but that was taken down and I ended up here

I am just trying to set things as right as I can because yellow isn’t me; yellow was a handle used for Jer to abuse; and then he has proxy access from Phoenix to my network

so we had a FINAL falling out , fuck him and fuck the FAS forums, and while I used to be anti SSo someone did something for me today to protect me and it changed my entire view of you guys

Not a bad guy, my cousin is a devious little hustling fuck who sells Axe 3 and Fm3 below cost (OOOOPS SORRy cuz , fucking dick) because of his connection to Cliff - and I’m not supposed to tell. But he told people something that my family shouldn’t ever say to anyone or threaten and instead an SSO MEMber who knows me stepped up and did the right thing

On my own now

if you guys want me gone for good I’ll go, no problem , things are set right finally and it just took one nice but very humane move

thanks J

PS am I taking shit about my cousin? Absolutely, if you knew what he did you would too

but really
    Guys I know you do t want me here so out of respect for the member who came to my aid I am giving an open and honest apology and hope
Is there someone who has an idea about the situation we can contact for help? Like a family member or friend?

kingpinMS3

dumb, but harmless
Reaction score

On my own now

thanks J

but really
"I'm totally not that guy even though it's the same IP address and we type in the exact same nonsense and structure in our posts"

got it.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I like your cover/remix of Carly Rae Jepson.

Status
Not open for further replies.