[KNOXVILLE, TN + SURROUNDING, REWARD + FREE GEAR] Stolen Dog Alert 6/11/16.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MarkyPerfection, Jun 13, 2016.

1. MarkyPerfection

MarkyPerfection Violence Advocate

Hey guys, I know I'm not super active here anymore or ever really but I'm just trying to cast as wide a net as possible. My name is Mark, I play guitar in Full Blown Chaos, formerly a member of Shai Hulud, and a handful of others.

My very dear friend's dog was stolen from her yard on the evening of Saturday, June 11th. Sunset Ave in E. Knoxville.

If any of you are in the area, please follow this link: Picture of the Dog, Maple, on her owner's facebook.

There is a substantial cash reward (no questions asked) for getting her home safely, and the link above contains a contact number. If you're in Knox and see her around, please take a picture, note the location, and text it to the number in the link above.

To sweeten the pot a bit, if her owner can verify for me that you were the one who got maple home safely and you're on this board, I will also provide:

ANY PEDAL from Pigtronix (see website)
    ANY 2 of the 3 new pedals from Supro (see website)
    or an additional 200 bucks via paypal

Just tell the owner that you saw one of Mark's ads and she can verify your name and number for me.

Thanks for your help, guys. I appreciate all you can do to help, even it's just getting the word out to your friends in the area.

2. MarkyPerfection

3. MarkyPerfection

Update: She's home. Thanks for looking!