Kid really tries to go Super Saiyan

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by morrowcosom, Nov 14, 2012.

1. morrowcosom

morrowcosom SS.org Regular

When you put your mind to it, you can do anything.

2. L1ght

L1ght Truth Over Triumph

I didn't watch the whole video, I just scrolled along the buffer bar and saw that the video was nothing more then complete and utter embarrassment.

Also, there is nothing more I want to do right now then to just reach through this computer screen and slap you in the face. With a fish. A rainbow trout more specifically. And even more specifically, a dead and rotting one. So this way, every time you think of posting the link to this video on any other forum you may just happen to frequent, you will remember the smell of rotting rainbow trout sliding across your greasy face, and quite possibly, refrain from ever posting it again, in fear that another do-gooder may just reach out and slap you with another dead fish. Preferably a large mouth bass this time.

3. Jontain

Jontain SS.org Regular

Super Hernia!

4. Manurack

Manurack Nunavut Inuk

now to add some 7 string dropped-G guitar tracks to his screaming and yelling and there you go, a djent album is created lmao

5. Stealthdjentstic

Stealthdjentstic Banned

Boondocks saints

6. rectifryer

rectifryer Banned

I bet its funny but I didn't watch the whole video, I just scrolled along the buffer bar and saw that the video was nothing more then complete and utter embarrassment.

Also, there is nothing more I want to do right now then to just reach through this computer screen and slap you in the face. With a fish. A rainbow trout more specifically. And even more specifically, a dead and rotting one. So this way, every time you think of posting the link to this video on any other forum you may just happen to frequent, you will remember the smell of rotting rainbow trout sliding across your greasy face, and quite possibly, refrain from ever posting it again, in fear that another do-gooder may just reach out and slap you with another dead fish. Preferably a large mouth bass this time.