Jesus vs. Batman

JakSchitt

Tonehound
Reaction score
Jesus could turn water into wine.....Useful at partys and other select social gatherings..... Batman on the other hand had the Batarang. And if you factor in the recent films, he had Morgan Freeman in his corner. So...

Sandal wearing booze distributor or Gadgetlobbing masked man with Baritone voiced sidekick waiting in the wings.. I know who my money is on.

Mayhew

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Batman would distract Jesus with his amazing dance moves (thanks Adam West) and then launch a surprise attack FTW. And he didn't need no stinking cod piece.

Cabinet

:O
Reaction score
Spider Man wins, obviously
197362_10150115576156836_579831835_7019943_2150535_n.jpg

Matti_Ice

TR Guitarist
Reaction score
I'm jus sayin Jesus' sidekicks where a bunch of fishermen, Batman's is now Morgan Freeman...take it as you will

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Just to clarify, we aren't talking Raptor Jesus here right? Because then it would be a close fight.

Matt-Hatchett

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You guys do know that Jesus was definitely real, right? Saying Jesus didn't really exist is like saying George Washington didn't exist.

Now if he was really the son of "God" is up to your personal belief. Being of the christian faith, I believe him to have been. That's neither here, or there.

The real question is,"Could Jesus beat Batman in a fight?"

I'd say, no. Jesus would just turn the other cheek, until batman killed him. It would be a pointless fight.

If you want to see a good fight, I say Batman vs. Santa Claus. That's bound to be interesting.:lol:

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
You guys do know that Jesus was definitely real, right? Saying Jesus didn't really exist is like saying George Washington didn't exist.

Now if he was really the son of "God" is up to your personal belief. Being of the christian faith, I believe him to have been. That's neither here, or there.

The real question is,"Could Jesus beat Batman in a fight?"

I'd say, no. Jesus would just turn the other cheek, until batman killed him. It would be a pointless fight.

If you want to see a good fight, I say Batman vs. Santa Claus. That's bound to be interesting.:lol:

how can you say that jesus was definately real?
no one can say for sure that john frum was ever a real person.
john frum is the deity for many "cargo cults" around south america formed during the war. now consider this, if it is impossible to prove that this deity ever existed less than 100 years ago, what makes us able to prove that jesus christ existed? records? some sort of dna proof?
what proof is there that he did exist?
also, batman would be the winner, but it wouldnt matter because jesus would just come back to life three days after batman gave him the second biggest beating hes ever had and jesus would be like "so what?"

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
john frum is the deity for many "cargo cults" around south america formed during the war. now consider this, if it is impossible to prove that this deity ever existed less than 100 years ago, what makes us able to prove that jesus christ existed? records? some sort of dna proof?
also, batman would be the winner, but it wouldnt matter because jesus would just come back to life three days after batman gave him the second biggest beating hes ever had and jesus would be like "so what?"

That would be my ideal existence:

Beating the shit out of Jesus, resting for three days, beating the shit out of Jesus, pooning Mary, Rest for three days etc...

Cabinet

:O
Reaction score
I don't know if Jesus was real or not, however I do know that if he was real he would have had a 3 day ban from SS.org with a wooden cross and some big nails.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score

Well Jesus is in my history book... Alongside plenty of ppl we all agree are/were real. That doesn't mean he was who he said he was... Only that he existed... :shrug:

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
as much as id love to agrue i feel i need to stick to the op and keep talking about jesus (real or not) getting a beatdown by batman (this would be a very real beatdown)