FS JBL PRX712 12-Inch Two-Way Full Range Main System/Floor Monitor 2016 Black

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by Jesse Zuretti, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Jesse Zuretti

Jesse Zuretti Music Composer: Marvel, Universal, Methodic Doubt

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This JBL PRX712 Powered Speaker is used and shows some slight wear from use, but works 100% and sounds great. The original box is not included.
    Modifications (if any): None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): IEC power cable
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Summit, NJ
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) [email protected]
    References (eBay or other forum userid): tons here, reverb, ebay, life, etc
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $495 + $65 shipping CONUS only
    Pictures: https://reverb.com/item/18281826-jb...ll-range-main-system-floor-monitor-2016-black

This is a GREAT speaker for those using a Fractal Audio unit, a Kemper, Positive Grid, etc. If you're a vocalist, this is also a great way to join the party during rehearsals with your super loud band mates. Believe you me, 1500 watts is enough, so don't mind the 12" size. I've used this on tour in every live venue capacity size you can imagine, and it dominates if necessary.

You'll notice that there's some tape residue on the front, but that WILL be removed (you may need to give me a few days to get to that, I'm incredibly busy - otherwise, just let me know if you'd rather have it shipped right away and you can handle removing the residue) - so please factor that into your purchase. It's not a permanent aesthetic quality, it's temporary.