FS Jackson USA Custom Shop One of a Kind ! !

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by whosdealin, May 24, 2019.

1. whosdealin

whosdealin SS.org Regular

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If pics aren't working look here :
    https://reverb.com/item/22962599-jackson-usa-dinky-dk1-custom-shop

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Up for grabs is My Custom USA Jackson Dinky. I am the original owner of this guitar and it is a unique one of a kind instrument that was ordered from Jackson by Tundra Music in Canada.

This axe was my # one for a while as its a great playing and sounding guitar. It was built with features that would only come on a masterbuild such as a straight 14" fret-board radius and a tunomatic bridge on a dinky. I'm not sure how they were able to get these specs because they never gave me straight answers , I was just happy to get the guitar and when I asked to order another one in a different color they told me it would have to be a masterbuild which would cost upwards of 4k and take as much as 2 years to be completed. Anyways having owned other USA Jacksons I can say the neck on this one is outstanding , the fretwork, rolled edges and how perfect every note rings with super low action makes it a winner in my opinion. Excellent condition , any questions feel free to ask.

I am also going to offer your choice of bridge pickup. What's in it now is a Fishman Fluence classic in zebra which is featured in the pics but because I also have a Fluence modern and a EMG 81x doing nothing I can swap it if preferred. The Modern and the 81x would come in satin black covered.

-- $2700 shipped

Specs are :

- Satin Gun Metal finish
    - Alder Body
    - Maple Neck , Dinky profile
    - Ebony fretboard , single sharkfin inlay at 12th
    - 14" fretboard radius, rolled edges, jumbo frets
    - Hipshot locking tuners
    - TuneoMatic string through fixed bridge
    - Electronics : 1 volume pot and killswitch
    - Your choice of pickup

Modifications (if any): None