FS Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2Q

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by NinjaRaf, Jun 16, 2019.

1. NinjaRaf

NinjaRaf SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2Q in transparent green burst. Bought this new from sweetwater early April. I swapped the stock JB and 59 for a set of Dimarzio Dominions. Made a huge difference, considering I am not a big fan of the JB Also installed a trem blocker, which can easily be removed or set to allow full floating. Currently it’s set to dive only. Been debating on selling it because it really looks great!! It plays great too. The fret ends need a little work, but not really a huge deal. This was made in Mexico. Ships in original packaging and box from sweetwater. All the original paperwork and trem bar and all that are also included. Selling because I just don’t jive with it and I missed the SW return window. Plus swapped out the pickups and rewired it to a single volume control.
    Modifications (if any): Tone control is removed from the circuit
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Orlando, FL
    International OK? : Prefer not, but if you want to pay shipping, we can talk.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me.
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Tons of good transactions on the forums, ebay, and reverb. ninjaraf or rbasaria on the forums, rafiqb on ebay, Rafiq's shop on Reverb.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Asking $700 shipped in the US.
    Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NinjaRaf

NinjaRaf SS.org Regular

Tone control has been reconnected.