J Custom 3A flame maple?

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Stick with the one I have, must’ve been meant to be since it’s the one I actually ordered🤣 It has a nicer neck than the 8420 at least (shoulders seemed more comfortable!). Plus I didn’t dig the big dark band in the Macassar fretboard of that new one. I might have to start a collection like you as I’m overall very impressed.

Ah! Well...decision made then. Stick with it. That guitar will def not disappoint build and playability wise. Good luck on starting the new collection....that will be fun! You must do threads on your ESP and Jackson we spoke about. Would love to see them and any others you might have.

FunkyMunky71

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ah! Well...decision made then. Stick with it. That guitar will def not disappoint build and playability wise. Good luck on starting the new collection....that will be fun! You must do threads on your ESP and Jackson we spoke about. Would love to see them and any others you might have.
Yeah, I like its uniqueness, and a nice pattern in its own right. I’ll be starting a thread on how to fit the strap locks next as I’ve been using Schallers for years. Can’t wait to get some gigging pictures!
Here’s a teaser of the sick quilt on my Soloist 😁

Attachments

• D1491286-E647-45CF-A1D8-84E7823EA6A8.jpeg
    D1491286-E647-45CF-A1D8-84E7823EA6A8.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 15

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've got a quilt one and it is very very hard to get pics of it. It pops in certain lights and almost looks purple sometimes.

IMG-0670.jpg