ITT: People who can't take a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
While the "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" approach to a "discussion" can be a pretty childish one, I must concede that I wouldn't really feel welcome in a forum anymore if even that forums mods disagreed with me to the point that they used their powers to manipulate my posts. I'm sad to see Rich go, because I don't really fall squarely on either side of the political spectrum, so it was nice to see people arguing both sides of each argument. Conservatives were already in short supply around here (the original point of this thread, n'est-ce pas?), so the loss of one of the most - if not the most - vocal conservatives on here is disappointing.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
While the "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" approach to a "discussion" can be a pretty childish one, I must concede that I wouldn't really feel welcome in a forum anymore if even that forums mods disagreed with me to the point that they used their powers to manipulate my posts. I'm sad to see Rich go, because I don't really fall squarely on either side of the political spectrum, so it was nice to see people arguing both sides of each argument. Conservatives were already in short supply around here (the original point of this thread, n'est-ce pas?), so the loss of one of the most - if not the most - vocal conservatives on here is disappointing.

Rich did not even start the thread, I did. They just changed his font.

I really do not care honestly. Its kinda funny. But then again this thread has gone WAY off of what I wanted it to be, which is fine. Some good discussion on here.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eaeolian - You can go fuck yourself too shit dick. I don't think I've ever gotten along with you. Your debates always consisted of "there's a white elephant in the room" that no one but you was talking about :lol:. Hope you grow up some day.

You'd probably be pissed over how incredibly amusing I find this. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.