It's official, a """Pantera reunion""" is happening.

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Zakk still owns the Bottle Cap/Confederate Flag Les Paul Custom. And currently has a hard-on for Odin Runes/Viking imagery. A literal wet dream for white supremacists.
Always cringe... Which is a shame because until Dime was dropping N bombs I wrote him off as just a product of his time and not an actual racist.
This is deja vu. Zakk Wylde is such a lovable goofball...please don't let him be garbage too.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Zakk still owns the Bottle Cap/Confederate Flag Les Paul Custom. And currently has a hard-on for Odin Runes/Viking imagery. A literal wet dream for white supremacists.

Always cringe... Which is a shame because until Dime was dropping N bombs I wrote him off as just a product of his time and not an actual racist.
This is deja vu. Zakk Wylde is such a lovable goofball...please don't let him be garbage too.

:D :D :D

If I had a chance to own a washburn dime rebel I'd do so in a heartbeat. I'd keep it in its case away from view but talk about a rare item.

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wait. Vikings are white supremacists now? Well, fuck.

Next I'm gonna find out Dragons are racists too!

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
White Supremacists like to cling to viking imagery. I think it's some weird cultural machismo nonsense
Which sucks because viking/celtic/northern european imagery is sick as fuck, but definitely does feel a different way now that it's become so heavily associated with the neo nazi movement.

Nazi's have to ruin everything don't they?

Reaction score
Which sucks because viking/celtic/northern european imagery is sick as fuck, but definitely does feel a different way now that it's become so heavily associated with the neo nazi movement.

This is why the metal scene tries to run them out of places they try to nest in. You ignore them and they grow, then take over completely. Ask the skinheads..they know all about that shit. Nazis completely ruined that forever.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
What we need nowadays is a real Nazi-Nazi, someone who calls out these neo-Nazis and their inaccuracies to the beliefs/et al of the 1930/40's party. But what a pipe dream that is.

RevDrucifer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's cool, I've got it too and I'll take one for both of us, I'm cool with this ticket getting punched now that I've "taken the ride" to quote ol' Hunter S.

Thanks!

I’ve also got pirate blood in me, thankfully my ancestor is well documented and while he did some unfavorable things to his ship’s crew, seems to have left everyone else alone. He only plundered those ships so he could get back to England. :lol:

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Thanks!

I’ve also got pirate blood in me, thankfully my ancestor is well documented and while he did some unfavorable things to his ship’s crew, seems to have left everyone else alone. He only plundered those ships so he could get back to England. :lol:
Hell yeah, pirate cousins here, my old Welsh grandpa was sent to Barbados to pay off debts and ended up pirating and apparently never came back.

What does a pirate say on his 80th birthday?

Aye Matey.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
They only ruin things if you let them. If people on the internet say you can't use Viking imagery because some idiot neonazi likes it then you helped the nazi achieve cultural appropriation without firing a shot. Our obsession with presentation purity means that nazis can take whatever they want and it instantly becomes theirs. Instead of getting pissed at Zakk and saying his norse imagery is a nazi wet dream, let Zakk be Zakk until you ACTUALLY HEAR HIM SAY SOMETHING ABOUT JEWS AND NEEDING LIVING SPACE....then cancel him

gabito

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

1500x500

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thanks!

I don't have pirate blood, I don't think. But it's hard to tell since our family tree "stops" (going backwards) at a supposed servant that claimed she was diddled by Robert E. Lee, then paid massive sums of money to pretend she never met him. So, on her death bed, she handed the Lee name to the kid he supposedly fathered and we've been bastard assholes ever since.

No wonder we're all drunken reprobates.

Reaction score
They only ruin things if you let them. If people on the internet say you can't use Viking imagery because some idiot neonazi likes it then you helped the nazi achieve cultural appropriation without firing a shot. Our obsession with presentation purity means that nazis can take whatever they want and it instantly becomes theirs. Instead of getting pissed at Zakk and saying his norse imagery is a nazi wet dream, let Zakk be Zakk until you ACTUALLY HEAR HIM SAY SOMETHING ABOUT JEWS AND NEEDING LIVING SPACE....then cancel him
No one's after Zakk though. Rational people understand the difference between someone into norse heritage versus a racist..however when a white guy is super into it..I raise a brow. It's a small red flag and I wait to see what else he says and does.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
No one's after Zakk though. Rational people understand the difference between someone into norse heritage versus a racist..however when a white guy is super into it..I raise a brow. It's a small red flag and I wait to see what else he says and does.
There are other posts in this thread that do say that. I was not referring to you. Your response is measured and reasonable.

It's difficult for me to put in words because I'm the guy with an S&Key Hanneman and a totenkopf sticker on a Hanneman but NEITHER of the those guitars or the imagery associated with them sum me up as a person. Those symbols don't reflect one iota, my philosophy towards humanity. I happen to love people...all people. That's why I work in a people oriented industry.

I get it that symbols are powerful things but not every symbol is a dog whistle. Trump let it become that...he let the racists come out of the shadows and now every time we see a shadow we want to smack down what is causing it but that is not fair to the individual person. See what they do. I've known several people who had confederate crap and had not a racist bone in their body and others who owned NO symbols or flags and were the biggest racist pieces of shit I've ever known.

I dread the though of a resurrection of Himmler but even more I dread the resurrection of Robespierre.

I take no issue at all with anything you said