It's official, a """Pantera reunion""" is happening.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I know..I was pointing directly to the topic at hand.
For what it's worth..the dude that made Jeepers Creepers is a pedo and even put pedo bait in his movies, including Jeepers Creepers. I don't watch his shit. Any of it. Won't even watch the new one he didn't direct. It's all tainted...ALL of it.
Poor Nathan. He was trying to do a doc while Corey Feldman's grifting ass was prostituting his dead friend's victimization for money.

Dooky

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Well, I've just remembered this morning that Zakk had an old Les Paul with the confederate flag on it (the one with the bottle tops nailed onto it), so I guess that makes Zakk a racist PoS and people need to stop buying Ozzy and BLS albums too!!

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I've just remembered this morning that Zakk had an old Les Paul with the confederate flag on it (the one with the bottle tops nailed onto it), so I guess that makes Zakk a racist PoS and people need to stop buying Ozzy and BLS albums too!!

Bro, at least try and read the thread, we talked about that guitar 8 pages ago

pahulkster

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Did Dime ever use being in a band to try and pick up a consenting adult woman?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did Dime ever use being in a band to try and pick up a consenting adult woman?

Phones weren't good enough for texting dick pics in the 90's AMHIK.

OT/ It's crazy to think Dime died like three years before we had iPhones.

I remember a buddy of mine calling me on my RAZR when news of the shooting broke.

gabito

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Phones weren't good enough for texting dick pics in the 90's AMHIK.

OT/ It's crazy to think Dime died like three years before we had iPhones.

I remember a buddy of mine calling me on my RAZR when news of the shooting broke.

I remember somebody letting me know about it over MSN Messenger... Twitter and Youtube didn't even exist yet! Facebook was used for some university related activities!

Anyway, I still love their music. It's a shame that Phil seems to be a casual racist asshole and Dime didn't know better about using certain words. The world is full of stupid or horrible people making some (sometimes) cool art. Every person can decide what to do about it, that's fine.

This reunion is a scam, and it looks like they waited for Vinnie to die to do it. Really shitty of them TBH, but whatever.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember somebody letting me know about it over MSN Messenger... Twitter and Youtube didn't even exist yet! Facebook was used for some university related activities!

Anyway, I still love their music. It's a shame that Phil seems to be a casual racist asshole and Dime didn't know better about using certain words. The world is full of stupid or horrible people making some (sometimes) cool art. Every person can decide what to do about it, that's fine.

This reunion is a scam, and it looks like they waited for Vinnie to die to do it. Really shitty of them TBH, but whatever.

Man, this is such a great post. :agreed:

Werecow

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I remember somebody letting me know about it over MSN Messenger.
Man, i miss MSN Messenger. The internet isn't half as "social" now as when people spent their time actively talking to each other on that. I'd spend a couple hours or more each night just chatting away with people. Now, it's millions of annoying people taking exactly the same picture of their own face each day, which is what being "social" means now apparently.

ChrisRushing

Fretboard Acrobat
Reaction score
I’d see Pantera live with the original lineup in a heartbeat. I have no desire to see this lineup because it’s not dime/vinnie and we know Phil’s voice is shot.
Unfortunately, they sucked for the later part of their career. Mostly due to the guy who is reviving the band. I saw them in the late 90s and Phil absolutely ate a bag of dicks and the band was mostly ok at best. I kind of wish I hadn't ever seen them.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Unfortunately, they sucked for the later part of their career. Mostly due to the guy who is reviving the band. I saw them in the late 90s and Phil absolutely ate a bag of dicks and the band was mostly ok at best. I kind of wish I hadn't ever seen them.
I could get being excited for this if Phil's vocals were still good.
But they're not. Dude's voice is beyond fucked. I can't understand wanting this at all.

soul_lip_mike

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I could get being excited for this if Phil's vocals were still good.
But they're not. Dude's voice is beyond fucked. I can't understand wanting this at all.
Yeah even on their live album he can barely finish the vocal phrasing because he’s out of breath. Sounds awful.

Thaeon

Cosmic Question Asker
Reaction score

I’ve never purchased anything Zakk has made on his own. Never really liked it.

As for Ozzy? I liked his early stuff best before Zakk was in the band. No More Tears is a great album. But I never bought it. I did have Ozmosis. But that was a gift from someone.

I actually heard that even early in their career it was touch and go. Phil was drinking and smoking so much that who knows how his voice would be on any given night. They were never about perfect performance. They were about bringing an energy live. Which they did well.

Shitty vocals really turn me off though. I’d probably have never enjoyed them all that much even in their best years.