My seattle based band just opened for Marmozets, a British based band with british made amps and power supplies. The English band brought their own power strips rated for 200+ volts where in the US it's much less. My singer trying to be helpful plugs my amp into the British power strip and flips the power. The amp stayed on for about 45 seconds then just lost power. I checked the fuse and it was fine. The amp will no longer turn on. Thankfully I was able to borrow another locals Vox Combo to finish out the show. What could be the problem? Is my amp just FUBAR?