Introducing myself - I host a podcast!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by False Chords, Jun 14, 2019.

1. False Chords

False Chords Conversations in Death Growls

Hello! My name is Tim, and I do indeed jam a seven string (a PRS SVN, currently) ... but more importantly, I host a podcast called False Chords. The idea is to have weekly (or semi-weekly) conversations with metal vocalists about technique, recording, touring ... everything that goes into what it takes to sing in a metal band. I don't aim to neglect any subgenres ... doom, black, death, power, djent, hair ... the various "cores" - if it makes me want to head bang, even the slightest bit, it has a place on the show.

I've been doing vocals, myself, for a little over a decade - I currently sing for Vela and ToTheArk (both are metalcore projects, and both have full length albums floating around the interwebs). Making weird, loud noises is a passion of mine, and I thought conversations like these would not only benefit myself as an artist, but would also be interesting to others.

I've been lurking for a while, but now that I have an actual account, I'll start interacting with others here on sevenstring!

2. DudeManBrother

DudeManBrother Hey...how did everybody get in my room?

Welcome to the forum Tim