Introducing Airis Effects

Discussion in 'Dealers & Group Buys' started by RickyCigs, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickyCigs

RickyCigs Banned

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share that I am now an official SS.org vendor. For those of you that don't know, I build custom pedals as well as I have a few models of my own.

My specialty is overdrives, but I'm open to anything you might be looking for. I just recently finished a custom rack preamp with a compressor on the "dry" side with a bass overdrive and five band eq on the wet. Both running into a two channel mixer.

If you would like to learn more, check out the links in my signature. My YouTube features demos of my existing models. All my prices include shipping to Canada/USA. I have no problem shipping internationally, but there is an extra fee for the shipping cost.

Current build times are fairly low (2-3 weeks including shipping time) if you order something that I need to order parts from somewhere odd, then that timeframe will go up, but I always keep in constant contact with my customers so that you aren't sitting around wondering if I've just taken your money haha

I also currently have a couple pedals in stock that are on sale.
    1 ProtoDrive Overdrive $170
    1 Subtle Stubble Clean Boost $60

If anyone has any questions, feel free to throw them at me. Questions and quotes are always free!

I should also mention as I've seen interest, that I offer rackmount overdrives as well. Available in full width or half rack sizes. The cost is about $150 more though as the enclosures are fairly pricey and shipping cost goes up.

axxessdenied and Fretless like this.
  2. axxessdenied

axxessdenied Arium Addict

Rick is amazing to deal with!

I initially ordered a custom fuzz from him and eventually ordered his stubble clean and brutal drive as well!

Great pedals, great quality. Amazing prices. I've had a ton of different overdrives ranging from 50-300+ and Rick's are up there with the best! He will be getting my business again for sure!

I'll be doing some clips soon!

3. Sean Richardson

Sean Richardson Onedge Custom

Agree... Good product, good quality, great service but a very reasonable price.

Will purchase more in future!

4. RickyCigs

RickyCigs Banned

mod edit: please keep it to one bump per day unless you are responding to a user question

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.