Infos about Jackson 2016 Line up?

starkill

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
As the title says, does anyone have any infos about
the coming 2016 Jackson Guitars Line up?

BTW: My first post. :)

Cheers

V_man

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I would love to see some new stuff from them. Is a shame that they discontinued some fixed bridge models like the rr1t and kv2t. Now everything have floyds

Jackley

LordJackley
Reaction score
They've just taken a bunch of models down from their website and reshuffled the rest so I suspect we'll start to see a few things pop up soon.

There does look to be two relatively new finishes (unsure if they've used them before for these models):

They're not listed as finishes on either at the moment.

starkill

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
They've just taken a bunch of models down from their website and reshuffled the rest so I suspect we'll start to see a few things pop up soon.

There does look to be two relatively new finishes (unsure if they've used them before for these models):

They're not listed as finishes on either at the moment.

Nice, I hope they do more colours of the RRXMGs or in general more RR models with 24 Frets.

ovlott

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I would love to see some new stuff from them. Is a shame that they discontinued some fixed bridge models like the rr1t and kv2t. Now everything have floyds

I hope they kept/keep some of the Hardtail Dinky's around. I've had GAS for a Chlorine Burst maple fret board one for some time.

Pav

???
Reaction score
I've been craving a 24 fret Rhoads with one humbucker for years. I doubt it will happen but I can hope.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
I've been craving a 24 fret Rhoads with one humbucker for years. I doubt it will happen but I can hope.

They had the RR24 for a while when the Pro series was still made in Japan that was exactly what you're looking for, a 24 frets Rhoads with one humbucker. I see them pop up on the used market once in a while.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Another production Soloist 7 with the traditional headstock and shark fin inlays in ANY color would make me happy happy boy. Also I'm not really a fan of the toggle switches they're putting on them now either. Maybe I'll just start playing DKs instead.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another production Soloist 7 with the traditional headstock and shark fin inlays in ANY color would make me happy happy boy. Also I'm not really a fan of the toggle switches they're putting on them now either. Maybe I'll just start playing DKs instead.

You mean the blade switches?

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
The soloists don't appear to have blade switches anymore. I miss them. All the newer ones seem to have those 3 way toggles on them.

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
Hoping for a good Dave Davidson Warrior sig, but we will see. Otherwise, I may have to order one next year in the trans black. Maybe custom select so I can reverse the headstock.

haffner1

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I predict that Jackson will make The One Guitar. The one that so many of us have been waiting for..... except that it will have a Kahler trem, polka dots and plastic pentagram inlays. That seems to be the way of things with these guys lately. :lol:

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
The soloists don't appear to have blade switches anymore. I miss them. All the newer ones seem to have those 3 way toggles on them.

I'm pretty sure a Les Paul style toggle switch is the normal setup for 2 pickup USA soloists.

There's also the super 80's three mini toggle setup that looks super annoying to use :lol:

RUSH_Of_Excitement

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a Les Paul style toggle switch is the normal setup for 2 pickup USA soloists.

There's also the super 80's three mini toggle setup that looks super annoying to use :lol:

I don't know about y'all, but I would love a guitar with the three mini toggle setup and 3 pickups. More pickup combos than are possible with other toggle switches

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ah, I'm the exact opposite. I see no reason for a blade switch on a two 'bucker guitar.

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score