In the need of a 6 string multiscale/baritone any recommendations for 2500 eur ?

MindDusk

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have right now A GNG 7 string morgorth guitar, in terms of esthetics it is for me perfect...
I would love to order a second one from GNG...but waiting times are 2 years and the price has gone up to around 6000 EUR now for a 6 string .

I have been totally out of the loop for many years now since I have basicailly been focusing on other things in life, but now I am on the hunt for a 6 string multiscale/baritone.
So I was thinking something about 2500 EUR, so I want good value but still good quality and not absurd waiting times.

So I am out of the loop as I said so any recommendations of brands and Luthierys.

Lemonbaby

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Off the shelf, Strandberg comes to mind although I believe multiscale isn't really necessary on six strings. Regarding baritones the market has quite a lot to offer these days.

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
Hapas guitars usually has a decent waiting time (~1 year) and the budget should fall pretty well in line if you don't go too extreme with your specs.

MindDusk

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Off the shelf, Strandberg comes to mind although I believe multiscale isn't really necessary on six strings. Regarding baritones the market has quite a lot to offer these days.

Yes I am aware of strandberg guitars... but...not totally sure I like how it looks... I am not totally sold on it I think.. But yeah maybe...I will try to get used to the idea more... Strandberg I think is swedish also I am from Sweden, so it would make the shipping cheap and fast.