In Stock: Ibanez SIX28FD Iron Label 8-String @ The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
We just got the entire new Iron Label 6, 7, and 8-string Fall 2013 line in today, including this gorgeous SIX28FD with Ebony fingerboard, DiMarzio D-Activator 8s, Mahogany body, Gold hardware, and their best 8-string neck ever! You can check this and the others out on the Axe Palace website below. The guitar is $1099 and we're offering a FREE Ibanez hard case as a special thank you, along with our usual free deluxe setup/etc. We also offer optional discounted Bare Knuckle installs.

I'm also offering special discounts on the RG2228GK Prestige and the RG927Q Premiums. Shoot me a PM or call 508-921-9973 for details on that.

Ibanez SIX28FD-BGNT Iron Label 8-String Guitar DiMarzio Pickups (Natural Bubbinga) | The Axe Palace

Ibanez RGIX28FE-QM Iron Label 8-String Burgandy Wine Quilt (BGW) | The Axe Palace

Ibanez SIR28FD-IPT Iron Label 8-String Guitar DiMarzio Pickups | The Axe Palace

Ibanez SIX27FD-BGNT Iron Label 7-String Guitar DiMarzio Pickups (Natural Bubbinga) | The Axe Palace

Ibanez RGIX27FE-QM Iron Label 7-String Transparent Grey Quilt (TG) | The Axe Palace

Ibanez RGIX27FE-QM Iron Label 7-String Sapphire Blue Sunburst Quilt (SBS) | The Axe Palace

Ibanez RGIX20FE-QM Iron Label 6-String Transparent Grey Quilt (TG) | The Axe Palace

Ibanez RGIX20FE-QM Iron Label 6-String Sapphire Blue Sunburst Quilt (SBS) | The Axe Palace

02_10_1.jpg

01_12_2.jpg

07_4_1.jpg

Lilarcor

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wow I wouldn't have expected Ibanez to ever put an ebony board on a mass produced guitar again. I'd be all over it if it wasn't for the typical black plastic ring around the switch (which is necessary for the switch to fit, I know). It kinda ruins the overall look. Apart from that :yesway::yesway::yesway:
Btw, you offer to change the pups to Dimarzio Blazes which shouldn't be available for 8 strings (according to their website which is known to be outdated from time to time so it could still be possible). Did you mean Ionizers?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow I wouldn't have expected Ibanez to ever put an ebony board on a mass produced guitar again. I'd be all over it if it wasn't for the typical black plastic ring around the switch (which is necessary for the switch to fit, I know). It kinda ruins the overall look. Apart from that :yesway::yesway::yesway:
Btw, you offer to change the pups to Dimarzio Blazes which shouldn't be available for 8 strings (according to their website which is known to be outdated from time to time so it could still be possible). Did you mean Ionizers?

Alright there Nitpicky McGee ;) There's no way the switch plate "ruins the look", this looks amazing and I'm sure thats not the only reason you wouldn't want this guitar, as that would just be silly. Amazing amazing guitar. Its definitely the best playing or sounding 8 I've ever come across, which was stunning to me given the price and how many high-end/custom 8s I've played.

Thanks for pointing out the typo on the pickup drop-down menu. I copied this from the 7-string SIX27FD and forgot to edit that. I changed it to Ionizer now.