If you could fight anyone who would it be?

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
England.

All of it.

Way to let an empire fall to pieces, go from Churchill's badassery to wankers like Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, let your music quality drop from the Beatles and Led Zeppelin to Oasis, and even let your goddamned gin drop in quality compared to *France*, guys... time to get back into shape and contribute something other than silly costumes, incorrect spellings, and Bond villains...

Jeff

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
England.

All of it.

Way to let an empire fall to pieces, go from Churchill's badassery to wankers like Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, let your music quality drop from the Beatles and Led Zeppelin to Oasis, and even let your goddamned gin drop in quality compared to *France*, guys... time to get back into shape and contribute something other than silly costumes, incorrect spellings, and Bond villains...

Jeff

Win:lol::hbang:

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, Mr. Australia, where's your country's booze? Don't tell me you're too busy getting destroyed by other inhabitants of your silly little island to make tasty methods of alcohol delivery, you bunch of silly-talking kangaroo-fondlers...

Jeff

vortex_infinium

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The two people I have the biggest problems with right now... Soulja Boy and Fred (The annoying high pitched one from YouTube).

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
The Bloody Irish Boys.

Okay, Mr. Australia, where's your country's booze? Don't tell me you're too busy getting destroyed by other inhabitants of your silly little island to make tasty methods of alcohol delivery, you bunch of silly-talking kangaroo-fondlers...

Jeff

:nono:

We happen to be the makers of a fantastic vodka that goes by the name of Vodka-O. That company also makes a Gin (called Jinn), a Tequila (Tequila Blu), a white (Kinky Lux Rum) and a dark Rum (Kinky Nero Rum). All of them are fantastic :fawk::lol:

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
I meant something original - Americans have bourbon, the Dutch invented gin, the French have liqueurs left and right, and Australia seems to be lacking somehow...

Jeff

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
England.

All of it.

Jeff

It's our spellings that are correct buddy!:lol:

...Although you are spot on about British music.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I meant something original - Americans have bourbon, the Dutch invented gin, the French have liqueurs left and right, and Australia seems to be lacking somehow...

Jeff

:lol: Fair enough, although im pretty sure we have some good liqueurs, and also some of the nicest red wine in the world ;)

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
The wine isn't bad - but someone needs to start fermenting drop bear blood so the country isn't quite so unoriginal.

Jeff

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: I just might do that... it's a risky business though, hunting drop bears. 1 in 1 people who go hunting them never return..

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
England.

All of it.

Jeff

our country is a shadow of it's former self, as is yours.

as for incorrect spellings, the language is called English is it not?

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
Our country was pretty shit from the start, and with a few exceptions stayed that way.

As for the name... pool players call spin 'english', but I don't see you snooty brandy-snifter-holding smoking-jacket-wearing ponces spinning around in bloody circles all the time. We call it 'American' now, and if you don't you hate *freedom*.

Jeff

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
I knew it, you dirty pinko... you're lucky it isn't Freedom Day anymore, or we'd Revolution the hell out of you again *just* for drinking Earl Grey and talking funny.

Jeff

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
that sure sounds like fighting talk.

in light of this, I'd like to change my previous answer to:

America.