If one band was to reunite, who would YOU choose?

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Maiden. I wish they plan for they retirement and hire permanent replacements over time. Nicko won't be able to play for more than 5 years (he's 70 ffs), and they'll need time to find a Dickinson replacement that sounds like him. Maiden is sooo formulaic that it could work and become a license like James Bond. Plus, let's face it, they make the best merch in the business. Our grandkids deserve it.

Brayden Buckingham

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Came into this thread to post this and saw your last reply. Rush 100%, but only with Neil.
My first concert was their snakes and arrows tour back in 2008 I believe . I think I was 10 or 11 if not younger . Great show .

Happy Geddy and Alex got to jam with Primus and the guys for the South Park anniversary . But not having Neil there was sad .

Albake21

"Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."
Reaction score
My first concert was their snakes and arrows tour back in 2008 I believe . I think I was 10 or 11 if not younger . Great show .

Happy Geddy and Alex got to jam with Primus and the guys for the South Park anniversary . But not having Neil there was sad .
Absolutely one of my biggest regrets is not ever seeing them live. I actually didn't know Alex and Geddy were there at that anniversary, definitely going to have to check that out.

But yeah, it's just not Rush without Neil. Such a huge blow to not only rock music, but the drumming community as a whole.

dmlinger

PepperFox Guitars
Reaction score
They've done a few reunion shows over the past 10 years, but I'd love for Further Seems Forever to be full time again. And if I got to choose, I'd take Jason Gleason's voice over Chris Carrabba's in FSF.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Textures: what even happened to the guys? they already had written Genotype?

Corelia: drama aside those guys were one of my main inspirations for writting music

HarveyForte

Dadbod Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walk As Chaos.

Even though they never really put out a full release, I loved those demos. Sacha, bless me with some more riffs.