Ibanez RG8 and Jackson DK

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG8 in White. I'm selling this for a friend, he doesn't have a sevenstring account but wants it to be known that he is reputable and won't rip anyone off. The guitar itself is in perfect condition. He just bought an 8 without the need of an 8, and having a bit of buyers remorse.
Modifications (if any): No modifications.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with Coffin case.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rocklin, CA
International OK? : Possibly, if buyer is willing to pay for shipping.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here, vhmetal on ebay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $450 with case, buyer pays shipping
Pictures:
IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jackson DK (I forget the rest of the model "name", I just remember it is a DK.). Has EMG HZ's in it from factory, but the wiring is messed up. Bridge barely works, sounds like an acoustic and the neck works, just sounds a tad off. Also, there is some super glue (I don't know why the previous owner used that) on the volume knob and a little on the paint next to it. If you can replace the pickups or fix the wiring, give it new strings and an intonation job, and it would be perfect. I just don't have the time or money to fix it and my engine blew, gotta replace it.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Whammy bar
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rocklin, Ca
International OK? : Possibly, if buyer pays shipping.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here, Ebay is Vhmetal
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $250 buyer pays shipping
Pictures:
IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
I might be getting the dxmg fixed in a few days, if so i'll raise the price because it will then be a fully functioning normal guitar. Otherwise, bump. Also, 8 string sold.