Ibanez RG7CT

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by JJ Rodriguez, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

This has been a long time coming. I haven't been playing this guitar a lot lately since I have customs, and a Jackson CS on the way I need to pay for, so on the chopping block is my beloved RG7CT.

This guitar is 1 of 23 in the world, and was the prototype for the current J-Custom line (RG8527 I think?). The guitar is in players condition, and was when I bought it. I've taken really good care of it, and I do love this guitar, but there's shit I've bought that's on it's way, and I don't give this the attention it deserves.

I've detailed the dings and everything as best I could, and think I have them all in the pics.

I'm asking $1600, and that's because it has BKP Nailbombs installed. It's wired so that it goes to the switch then the output jack, because I don't fuck around with pots because I'm metal as fuck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's probably a couple more dings on the case now because these pictures are old, but the guitar itself is in the same condition since it's been babied.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not looking really for any trades, I have my dream amp rig, and all the guitars I could ever need/want. Low ballers can go eat shit, I won't even respond, or if I do, it will be mocking and ridiculing you.

ralphy1976 likes this.
  2. a curry

a curry SS.org Regular

would you take 1300 or a trade i have a les paul im trying to get rid of and i dont really want the bkb's if that would drop the price at all im a blackouts guy and ive never played with bkbs so i dont know what they sound like i just know they are expencive as fuck

3. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

Not looking for trades or to part out the guitar.

4. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

5. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

:bump:

Willing to sell it without the pickups for $1350. I have another guitar that could use the BKP's now, will include the BKP's if you like still.

6. 0gauge12

0gauge12 Dave R.

1350 w/ out the BKPs, + Shipping or?

7. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

It would be plus shipping, it's currently sold pending funds. I'll post in here when everything is finalized.

8. djpharoah

djpharoah Awwww Yeaaaah Super Moderator

I'll take it - payment will be sent tomorrow morning!

9. TMatt142

TMatt142 vagitarian

....For my ...ahh "friend"..... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.